- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Tag
- IMMUNOGEN: HAT-tag antibody was raised against a synthetic peptide containing KDHLIHNVHKEFHAHAHNK.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: HAT-tag antibody can be used for detection of HAT-tag epitope-containing recombinant proteins by Western blot at 0.5 - 1 μ/ml.
- PURIFICATION: HAT-tag antibody is Protein A chromatography purified.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: HAT-tag antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: HAT-tag antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: N/A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Hat-tag, Hat
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Epitope tags provide a method to localize gene products in a variety of cell types, study the topology of proteins and protein complexes, identify associated proteins, and characterize newly identified, low abundance or poorly immunogenic proteins when protein specific antibodies are not available. HAT-tag is one of the more popular epitope tags for expressed recombinant proteins.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7663
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $379.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.