- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This HAS3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 137-164 amino acids from the Central region of human HAS3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 63 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HAS3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Hyaluronan synthase 3, Hyaluronate synthase 3, Hyaluronic acid synthase 3, HA synthase 3, HAS3
- Protein Accession Number: O00219
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3038
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is involved in thesynthesis of the unbranched glycosaminoglycan hyaluronan, orhyaluronic acid, which is a major constituent of the extracellularmatrix. This gene is a member of the NODC/HAS gene family. Comparedto the proteins encoded by other members of this gene family, thisprotein appears to be more of a regulator of hyaluronan synthesis.Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- 1: Dunn, K.M., et al. Surgery 145(3):322-329(2009)
- 2: Nykopp, T.K., et al. BMC Cancer 9, 143 (2009) :
- 3: Nair, S., et al. J. Nephrol. 21(3):400-405(2008)
- 4: Campo, G.M., et al. Mol. Cell. Biochem. 292 (1-2), 169-178 (2006) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-068
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.