- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 67-281 of human HAS3 (NP_619515.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
IF: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: SKOV3
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: SW480
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Mouse heart
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Rat heart
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Rat liver
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 73kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HAS3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Hyaluronan synthase 3, Hyaluronate synthase 3, Hyaluronic acid synthase 3, HA synthase 3, HAS3
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3038
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is involved in the synthesis of the unbranched glycosaminoglycan hyaluronan, or hyaluronic acid, which is a major constituent of the extracellular matrix. This gene is a member of the NODC/HAS gene family. Compared to the proteins encoded by other members of this gene family, this protein appears to be more of a regulator of hyaluronan synthesis. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 15-025
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.