- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-RYDFRYSEDREQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 70kDa band observed in Human Brain (Frontal Cortex and Hippocampus) lysates (calculated MW of 69.6kDa according to NP_817084.1). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour. An additional band of unknown identity was also consistently observed at 25kDa. This band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunising peptide.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Brain (Cortex). Recommended concentration: 3.75ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize all reported isoforms (NP_003940.1, NP_817084.1)
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-10110 - Human Hippocampus Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HAP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HAP1, huntingtin-associated protein 1 (neuroan 1), HAP2, HIP5, HLP, hHLP1, huntingtin-associated protein 1, huntingtin-associated protein 2, neuroan 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003940.2,NP_817084.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 30061496
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9001
- 1: Takeshita Y, Fujinaga R, Zhao C, Yanai A, Shinoda K. Huntingtin-associated protein 1 (HAP1) interacts with androgen receptor (AR) and suppresses SBMA-mutant-AR-induced apoptosis. Hum Mol Genet. 2006 Aug 1;15(15):2298-312. Epub 2006 Jun 16.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-721
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.