- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: Hantaan virus glycoprotein antibody was raised against an 18 amino acid peptide near the amino terminus of the Hantaan virus glycoprotein.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 70 - 120 of Hantaan Virus Glycoprotein.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: Hantaan virus glycoprotein antibody can detect 10ng Hantaan virus glycoprotein peptide in ELISA at 1 μg/ml.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: N/A
- PURIFICATION: Hantaan virus glycoprotein antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Hantaan virus glycoprotein antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Hantaan virus glycoprotein antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HTNVsMgp1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Hantaan Virus Glycoprotein Antibody: Envelope glycoprotein, M polyprotein, GP
- Protein Accession Number: BAA05012
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 455464
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2943079
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Hantaan virus (HNTV) is the prototype virus of the genus hantavirus of the family Bunyaviridae, an enveloped, negative-sense RNA virus that is the eiological agent of Korean hemorrhagic fever (1). The two glycoproteins of HNTV, G1 and G2, are encoded as a continuous open reading frame to produce a polypetide precursor which is then processed to yield two glycoproteins (2). During infection both glycoproteins are found in the Golgi complex and co-expression is considered as a prerequisite for localization to the Golgi complex (2).
- 1: Arikawa J, Lapenotiere HF, Iacono-Connors L, et al. Coding properties of the S and M genome segments of Sapporo rat virus: comparison to other causative agents of hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome. Virology 1990; 176:114-25.
- 2: Pensiero MN and Hay J. The Hantaan virus M-segment glycoproteins G1 and G2 can be expressed independently. J. Virol. 1992; 66:1907-14.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7687
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $109.00 – $379.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.