- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Rabbit
- IMMUNOGEN: This HAND1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 76-105 amino acids from the Central region of human HAND1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 24 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HAND1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Heart- and neural crest derivatives-expressed protein 1, Class A basic helix-loop-helix protein 27, bHLHa27, Extraembryonic tissues, heart, autonomic nervous system and neural crest derivatives-expressed protein 1, eHAND, HAND1, BHLHA27, EHAND
- Protein Accession Number: O96004
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9421
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene belongs to the basic helix-loop-helix family of transcription factors. This gene product is one of two closely related family members, the HAND proteins, which are asymmetrically expressed in the developing ventricular chambers and play an essential role in cardiac morphogenesis. Working in a complementary fashion, they function in the formation of the right ventricle and aortic arch arteries, implicating them as mediators of congenital heart disease. In addition, it has been suggested that this transcription factor may be required for early trophoblast differentiation.
- 1: Reamon-Buettner, S.M., et al. Hum. Mol. Genet. 18(19):3567-3578(2009) Martinez Hoyos, J., et al. Oncogene 28(6):876-885(2009) Reamon-Buettner, S.M., et al. Hum. Mol. Genet. 17(10):1397-1405(2008) Morin, S., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 280(37):32272-32278(2005) Hill, A.A., et al. Mol. Cell. Biol. 24(22):9835-9847(2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-713
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.