- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This HABP2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 378-408 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human HABP2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000-1:2000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 63 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HABP2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Hyaluronan-binding protein 2, 3421-, Factor VII-activating protease, Factor seven-activating protease, FSAP, Hepatocyte growth factor activator-like protein, Plasma hyaluronan-binding protein, Hyaluronan-binding protein 2 50 kDa heavy chain, Hyaluronan-binding protein 2 50 kDa heavy chain alternate form, Hyaluronan-binding protein 2 27 kDa light chain, Hyaluronan-binding protein 2 27 kDa light chain alternate form, HABP2, HGFAL, PHBP
- Protein Accession Number: Q14520
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 73919921
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3026
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- HABP2 is an extracellularserine protease that binds hyaluronic acid and is involved in celladhesion. The encoded protein is synthesized as a single chain, butthen undergoes an autoproteolytic event to form the functionalheterodimer. Further autoproteolysis leads to smaller, inactivepeptides. This protease is known to cleave urinary plasminogenactivator, coagulation factor VII, and the alpha and beta chains offibrinogen, but not prothrombin, plasminogen, or the gamma chain offibrinogen. Two transcript variants encoding different isoformshave been found for this gene.
- 1: Choi-Miura, N.H., et al. Biol. Pharm. Bull. 24(2):140-143(2001)
- 2: Sumiya, J., et al. J. Biochem. 122(5):983-990(1997)
- 3: Choi-Miura, N.H., et al. J. Biochem. 119(6):1157-1165(1996)
- 4: Gupta, S., et al. Eur. J. Cell Biol. 56(1):58-67(1991)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-002
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.