- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 24-313 of human HABP2 (NP_004123.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IF: 1:50 - 1:100
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: LO2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Mouse serum
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 27kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HABP2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HABP2, FSAP, HABP, HGFAL, PHBP
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3026
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the peptidase S1 family of serine proteases. The encoded preproprotein is secreted by hepatocytes and proteolytically processed to generate heavy and light chains that form the mature heterodimer. Further autoproteolysis leads to smaller, inactive peptides. This extracellular protease binds hyaluronic acid and may play a role in the coagulation and fibrinolysis systems. Mutations in this gene are associated with nonmedullary thyroid cancer and susceptibility to venous thromboembolism. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants, at least one of which encodes a preproprotein that is proteolytically processed.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 22-555
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.