- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: His 75 - Gln 282
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 24.6 kDa
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level is less than 1.0 EU per ug by the LAL method.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HABP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: C1QBP,GC1QBP,HABP1,SF2P32,p33
- Protein Accession Number: AAH00435
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 708
- Complement component 1 Q subcomponent-binding protein, mitochondrial (C1QBP), a member of the MAM33 family, is also known as ASF/SF2-associated protein p32, glycoprotein gC1qBP (C1qBP), mitochondrial matrix protein p32 and hyaluronan-binding protein 1, which is a homotrimer that contains three monomers forming a donut-shaped structure with an unusually asymmetric charge distribution on the surface. C1QBP associates with C1r and C1s in order to yield the first component of the serum complement system. C1QBP has also been identified as the p32 subunit of pre-mRNA splicing factor SF2, as well as a hyaluronic acid-binding protein. Furthermore, C1QBP has been shown to interact with Protein kinase D1, BAT2, PRKCD, PKC alpha and Protein kinase Mζ .
- 1: Krainer A.R., et al., 1990, Cell 66:383-394.
- 2: Deb T.B., et al., 1995, J. Biol. Chem. 271:2206-2212.
- 3: Joseph K., et al., 1998, Clin. Immunol. 92:246-255.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-883
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.