- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This H6PD antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 743-769 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human H6PD.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 89 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: H6PD
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GDH/6PGL endoplasmic bifunctional protein, Glucose 1-dehydrogenase, Hexose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase, 6-phosphogluconolactonase, 6PGL, H6PD, GDH
- Protein Accession Number: O95479
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9563
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- H6PD is 2 forms of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase. G form is X-linked and H form, encoded by this gene, is autosomally linked. This H form shows activity with other hexose-6-phosphates, especially galactose-6-phosphate, whereas the G form is specific for glucose-6-phosphate. Both forms are present in most tissues, but H form is not found in red cells.
- 1: Balazs, Z., et al. Mol. Cell. Endocrinol. 301 (1-2), 117-122 (2009) Zhang, Y.L., et al. Arch. Biochem. Biophys. 483(1):45-54(2009) Uckaya, G., et al. Diabetes Res. Clin. Pract. 82 SUPPL 2, S135-S140 (2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-765
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.