- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: H2AFX antibody was raised against amino acids surrounding Ser 139 of H2AFX (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: H2AFX antibody can be used in ELISA, Western Blot starting at 1:500 - 1:2000, immunohistochemistry starting at 1:200, immunofluorescence starting at 1:200 - 1:1000, and flow cytometry starting at 1:200 - 1:400.
- SPECIFICITY: pSer139
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS (without Mg2+, Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM sodium chloride, 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: 4°C. Long term: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: H2AFX
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: H2AFX, H2AX, Histone H2A.x, H2A.X, H2A histone family, member X, H2AX histone
- Protein Accession Number: P16104
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 121992
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3014
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- H2AFX Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-699
- Size: 0.05 mg
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.