- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Helicobacter pylori
- IMMUNOGEN: Total sonicate of H pylori was used as the immunogen for the H pylori antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, IF
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA (For coating use Ab at 1-5 ug/ml; order Ab without BSA)
Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Immunofluorescence: 1-2 ug/ml
Optimal dilution of the H pylori antibody should be determined by the researcher.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- The spiral shaped bacterium Helicobacter pylori is strongly associated with inflammation of the stomach and is also implicated in the development of gastric malignancy. H. pylori is known to cause peptic ulcers and chronic gastritis in human. It is associated with duodenal ulcers and may be involved in development of adenocarcinoma and low-grade lymphoma of mucosa associated lymphoid tissue in the stomach. This antibody stains the individual H. pylori bacterium when it presents on the surface of the epithelium or in the cytoplasm of the epithelial cells in biopsy tissue sections from the antrum and body of the stomach.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-537
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.