- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: C3H mouse splenocytes
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: H-2Kk Antibody [16-3-22S] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: H-2Kk
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: H2-K1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MHC Class I
- Protein Accession Number: P01901
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 14972
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The monoclonal antibody 16-3-22S reacts with the H-2Kk MHC class I alloantigen. Cross-reactivity with splenocytes of SJL/Hsd mice has been observed by flow cytometry. The antibody does not react with other (e.g., b, d, q) haplotypes.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-104
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.