- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: BDF1 mouse splenocytes
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-Fr
- APPLICATION NOTE: H-2Dd Antibody [34-5-8S] for use in flow cytometry, immunocytochemistry, immunoprecipitation, ELISA, CMCD, blocking, purification, and adhesion assays.
- SPECIFICITY: H-2Dd
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in borate buffered saline, pH 8.2; No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: H2-D1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MHC Class I
- Protein Accession Number: P01899
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 14964
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The monoclonal antibody 34-5-8S reacts with a conformational epitope on H-2Dd MHC Class I found on the N-terminal domains of alpha1 and alpha2 chains when complexed with beta2-microglobulin. The antibody does not react with H-2Dd alpha chains synthesized in vitro. Weak cross-reactivity with cells from mice of the H-2b, H-2q, and H-2s haplotypes has been observed by flow cytometric analysis. Reactivity with cells from mice of the H-2f, H-2k, H-2p, and H-2r haplotypes has not been observed. 34-5-8S has been reported to block the recognition of H-2Dd by Ly-49A+, Ly-49C+, and Ly-49G2+ natural killer cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-080
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.