- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: C3H.SW mouse splenocytes
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: H-2Db Antibody [28-14-8] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: H-2Db
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: H2-D1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MHC Class I
- Protein Accession Number: P01899
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 14964
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The “classical” MHC Class I molecules are histocompatibility antigens encoded by the H-2 gene complex and consist of heterodimers of highly polymorphic alpha chains noncovalently associated with the invariant beta2-microglobulin. These antigens are expressed on most nucleated cells but expression varies on different cell types. MHC Class I molecules present endogenously synthesized peptides to CD8+ T lymphocytes which are usually cytotoxic T cells. MHC Class I antigens expressed on thymic epithelial cells regulate the positive and negative selection of CD8+ T cells during T cell ontogeny. The monoclonal antibody 28-14-8 binds to the alpha3 domain of H-2Db in the presence or absence of beta2 microglobulin. It cross reacts with the alpha3 domain of H-2Ld, but not Kd or Dd, and with H-2Dq and/or Lq. The antibody has been shown to block H-2Ld-specific and H-2Ld-restricted antigen-specific lysis of target cells by cytotoxic T lymphocytes but it does not block recognition of H-2Ld-positive target cells by Ly-6G2-positive NK cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-073
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.