- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: BDF1 mouse splenocytes
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
- APPLICATION NOTE: H-2Db Antibody [27-11-13S] for use in flow cytometry, immunocytochemistry, immunoprecipitation, and CMCD assays.
- SPECIFICITY: H-2Db
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at -20°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: H2-D1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MHC Class I
- Protein Accession Number: P01899
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 14964
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The monoclonal antibody 27-11-13S recognizes with the alpha3 domain of H-2Db class I MHC antigen. The antibody cross-reacts with the alpha3 domain of H-2Dd, H-2Dq, H-2Ld and H-2Lq but not H-2Kb. Reactivity with haplotypes k, f, p, r, and s has not been observed.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-088
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $495.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.