- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: GZMB antibody was raised against amino acids from the C-Terminus of Granzyme B (Human)
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P
- APPLICATION NOTE: IHC-P (1:100)
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 10 mM PBS, pH 7.4, BSA, with less than 0.1% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store GZMB antibody at 4 °C or -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GZMB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GZMB, CCPI, CGL-1, Cathepsin G-like 1, CSP-B, CTLA-1, CTLA1, CGL1, CSPB, Fragmentin 2, GRB, HLP, Human lymphocyte protein, Fragmentin-2, SECT, Lymphocyte protease, T-cell serine protease 1-3E, C11, CTSGL1, Cytotoxic serine protease B, Granzyme B, Granzyme-2
- Protein Accession Number: P10144
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 317373361
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3002
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GZMB Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 51-110
- Size: 0.05 mL
- List Price: $550.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.