- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: This GUSB antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 335-362 amino acids from the Central region of human GUSB.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 75 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GUSB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Beta-glucuronidase, Beta-G1, GUSB
- Protein Accession Number: P08236
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 146345377
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2990
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The GUSB gene encodes beta-glucuronidase (EC 126.96.36.199), a lysosomal hydrolase involved in the stepwise degradation of glucuronic acid-containing glycosaminoglycans (Shipley et al., 1993 [PubMed 7680524]). It is a tetrameric glycoprotein composed of identical subunits (Oshima et al., 1987 [PubMed 3468507]). The GUSB gene is mutated in mucopolysaccharidosis type VII (MPS7; MIM 253220).
- 1: Tomatsu,S. Hum. Mutat. 30 (4), 511-519 (2009)
- 2: Romanowski,T. Med. Sci. Monit. 14 (7), BR147-BR152 (2008)
- 3: Gratz,M. Pharmacogenet. Genomics 15 (12), 875-881 (2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-905
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.