- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: EGTVFCLDPLDSRC
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx 35kDa band observed in Human Placenta lysates (calculated MW of 34.5kDa according to NP_057399.1). Recommended concentration: 0.2-0.6ug/ml.An additional band of unknown identity was also consistently observed at approx.46kDa. This band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunising peptide.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Kidney shows staining of cytoplasm, stronger in a selection of epithelial cells of distal convoluted tubules. Recommended concentration: 5-10 ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1309 - Human Placenta Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GULP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CED-6, GULP1, CED-6 protein, GULP, engulfment adaptor PTB domain containing 1, CED6, FLJ31156, OTTHUMP00000205908, OTTHUMP00000205909, OTTHUMP00000205911, PTB domain adaptor protein CED-6, engulfment adapter protein
- Protein Accession Number: NP_057399.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7705318
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51454
- 1: Su HP, Nakada-Tsukui K, Tosello-Trampont AC, Li Y, Bu G, Henson PM, Ravichandran KS. Interaction of CED-6/GULP, an adapter protein involved in engulfment ofapoptotic cells with CED-1 and CD91/low density lipoprotein receptor-relatedprotein (LRP). J Biol Chem. 2002 Apr 5;277(14):11772-9. Epub 2001 Nov 29.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-716
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.