- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This GUCA2B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 69-97 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human GUCA2B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 12 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GUCA2B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Guanylate cyclase activator 2B, Guanylate cyclase C-activating peptide 2, Guanylate cyclase C-activating peptide II, GCAP-II, Uroguanylin, UGN, GUCA2B
- Protein Accession Number: Q16661
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 2495130
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2981
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Uroguanylin and guanylin (GUCA2A; MIM 139392), peptidehomologs of the bacterial heat-stable enterotoxins (e.g., the E.coli ST toxin; STa), are endogenous activators of the guanylatecyclase-2C receptor (GUCY2C; MIM 601330), which synthesizes cyclicGMP (cGMP), a key component of several intracellular signaltransduction pathways.
- 1: Yoshikawa, Y., et al. Hypertens. Res. 30(9):789-796(2007)
- 2: Guo, H.F., et al. Zhonghua Xin Xue Guan Bing Za Zhi 35(3):233-236(2007)
- 3: Sindic, A., et al. Kidney Int. 67(4):1420-1427(2005)
- 4: Maake, C., et al. Histochem. Cell Biol. 119(1):69-76(2003)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-458
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.