- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This GUCA1C antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 171-199 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human GUCA1C.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 24 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GUCA1C
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Guanylyl cyclase-activating protein 3, GCAP 3, Guanylate cyclase activator 1C, GUCA1C, GCAP3
- Protein Accession Number: O95843
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9626
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GUCA1C stimulates guanylyl cyclase 1 (GC1) and GC2 when free calcium ions concentration is low and inhibits guanylyl cyclases when free calcium ions concentration is elevated. This Ca(2+)-sensitive regulation of guanylyl cyclase (GC) is a key event in recovery of the dark state of rod photoreceptors following light exposure.
- 1: Stephen, R., et al. J. Mol. Biol. 359(2):266-275(2006)
- 2: Imanishi, Y., et al. Eur. J. Neurosci. 15(1):63-78(2002)
- 3: Haeseleer, F., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 274(10):6526-6535(1999)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-944
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.