- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This GUCY1B3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected between 589-619 amino acids of human GUCY1B3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 71 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GUCY1B3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Guanylate cyclase soluble subunit beta-1, GCS-beta-1, Guanylate cyclase soluble subunit beta-3, GCS-beta-3, Soluble guanylate cyclase small subunit, GUCY1B3, GUC1B3, GUCSB3, GUCY1B1
- Protein Accession Number: Q02153
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 399328
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2983
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Soluble guanylate cyclase (sGC), a heterodimeric protein consisting of an alpha and a beta subunit, catalyzes the conversion of GTP to the second messenger cGMP and functions as the main receptor for nitric oxide and nitrovasodilator drugs.
- 1: Russwurm, M., et al., J. Biol. Chem. 276(48):44647-44652 (2001).
- 2: Lucas, K.A., et al., Pharmacol. Rev. 52(3):375-414 (2000).
- 3: Papapetropoulos, A., et al., J. Cell. Physiol. 167(2):213-221 (1996).
- 4: Giuili, G., et al., Hum. Genet. 91(3):257-260 (1993).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-445
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.