- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-NRLTDYISKVKE
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 20kDa band observed in Human Brain lysates (predicted MW of 21.6kDa according to NP_006398.1). Recommended for use at 0.1-0.3ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Tonsil and Small Intestine. Recommended concentration: 3.75ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1303 - Human Brain Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ARL6IP5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ARL6IP5, GTRAP3-18, JWA, ADP-ribosylation-like factor 6 interacting protein 5, DERP11, HSPC127, PRAF3, addicsin, hp22, jmx, PRA1 domain family 3, cytoskeleton related vitamin A responsive protein, dermal papilla derived protein 11, glutamate transporter EEAC1-associated protein, putative MAPK activating protein PM27
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006398.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 5453704
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10550
- 1: Lin CI, Orlov I, Ruggiero AM, Dykes-Hoberg M, Lee A, Jackson M, Rothstein JD. Modulation of the neuronal glutamate transporter EAAC1 by the interacting protein GTRAP3-18. Nature. 2001 Mar 1;410(6824):84-8.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-715
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.