- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This GTPBP5 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 78-104 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human GTPBP5.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 44 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MTG2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Mitochondrial ribosome-associated GTPase 2, GTP-binding protein 5, Protein obg homolog 1, ObgH1, MTG2, GTPBP5, OBGH1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9H4K7
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 32469779
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 26164
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Small G proteins, such as GTPBP5, act as molecularswitches that play crucial roles in the regulation of fundamentalcellular processes such as protein synthesis, nuclear transport,membrane trafficking, and signal transduction (Hirano et al., 2006[PubMed 17054726]).
- 1: Sugiyama, N., et al. Mol. Cell Proteomics 6(6):1103-1109(2007)
- 2: Lamesch, P., et al. Genomics 89(3):307-315(2007)
- 3: Hirano, Y., et al. Genes Cells 11(11):1295-1304(2006)
- 4: Wang, A.G., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 345(3):1022-1032(2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-766
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.