- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This GTPBP4 antibody is generated from a rabbit immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 477-510 amino acids from human GTPBP4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 74 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GTPBP4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Nucleolar GTP-binding protein 1, Chronic renal failure gene protein, GTP-binding protein NGB, GTPBP4, CRFG, NOG1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9BZE4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 17368711
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23560
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Involved in the biogenesis of the 60S ribosomal subunit.
- 1: Cheng J.Q.,et al.Submitted (JAN-1999) to the EMBL/GenBank/DDBJ databases.
- 2: Laping N.J.,et al.J. Am. Soc. Nephrol. 12:883-890(2001).
- 3: Ota T.,et al.Nat. Genet. 36:40-45(2004).
- 4: Deloukas P.,et al.Nature 429:375-381(2004).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-165
- Size: 200 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.