- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human GTPBP2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: GTPBP2 antibody can be used for detection of GTPBP2 by ELISA at 1:62500. GTPBP2 antibody can be used for detection of GTPBP2 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Tranfected 293T Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 66 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store GTPBP2 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GTPBP2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GTPBP2, MGC74725,
- Protein Accession Number: NP_061969
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 45593140
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 54676
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GTP-binding proteins, or G proteins, constitute a superfamily capable of binding GTP or GDP. G proteins are activated by binding GTP and are inactivated by hydrolyzing GTP to GDP. This general mechanism enables G proteins to perform a wide range of biologic activities. GTP-binding proteins, or G proteins, constitute a superfamily capable of binding GTP or GDP. G proteins are activated by binding GTP and are inactivated by hydrolyzing GTP to GDP. This general mechanism enables G proteins to perform a wide range of biologic activities.
- 1: Mungall, A.J., (2003) Nature 425 (6960), 805-811.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 25-780
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.