- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This GTPBP10 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 243-271 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human GTPBP10.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 43 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GTPBP10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GTP-binding protein 10, Protein obg homolog 2, ObgH2, GTPBP10, OBGH2
- Protein Accession Number: A4D1E9
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 85865
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Small G proteins, such as GTPBP10, act as molecularswitches that play crucial roles in the regulation of fundamentalcellular processes such as protein synthesis, nuclear transport,membrane trafficking, and signal transduction (Hirano et al., 2006[PubMed 17054726]).
- 1: Hirano, Y., et al. Genes Cells 11(11):1295-1304(2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-599
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.