- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This GTF2IRD1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 79-108 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human GTF2IRD1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 106 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GTF2IRD1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: General transcription factor II-I repeat domain-containing protein 1, GTF2I repeat domain-containing protein 1, General transcription factor III, MusTRD1/BEN, Muscle TFII-I repeat domain-containing protein 1, Slow-muscle-fiber enhancer-binding protein, USE B1-binding protein, Williams-Beuren syndrome chromosomal region 11 protein, Williams-Beuren syndrome chromosomal region 12 protein, GTF2IRD1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UHL9
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21263630
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9569
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene contains five GTF2I-likerepeats and each repeat possesses a potential helix-loop-helix(HLH) motif. It may have the ability to interact with otherHLH-proteins and function as a transcription factor or as apositive transcriptional regulator under the control ofRetinoblastoma protein. This gene plays a role in craniofacial andcognitive development and mutations have been associated withWilliams-Beuren syndrome, a multisystem developmental disordercaused by deletion of multiple genes at 7q11.23. Alternativesplicing results in multiple transcript variants. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Antonell, A., et al. J. Med. Genet. 47(5):312-320(2010)
- 2: Palmer, S.J., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(7):4715-4724(2010)
- 3: Trynka, G., et al. Gut 58(8):1078-1083(2009)
- 4: Dai, L., et al. Am. J. Med. Genet.149A (3), 302-314 (2009) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-658
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.