- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human GTF2IRD1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: GTF2IRD1 antibody can be used for detection of GTF2IRD1 by ELISA at 1:312500. GTF2IRD1 antibody can be used for detection of GTF2IRD1 by western blot at 2.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Tranfected 293T Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 106 kDa, 105 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store GTF2IRD1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GTF2IRD1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GTF2IRD1, CREAM1, GTF3, MUSTRD1, RBAP2, WBSCR11, WBSCR12, hMusTRD1alpha1, BEN, WBS
- Protein Accession Number: NP_057412
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7705387
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9569
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GTF2IRD1 contains five GTF2I-like repeats and each repeat possesses a potential helix-loop-helix (HLH) motif. It may have the ability to interact with other HLH-proteins and function as a transcription factor or as a positive transcriptional regulator under the control of Retinoblastoma protein. GTF2IRD1 is related to Williams-Beuren syndrome, a multisystem developmental disorder. Western blots using three different antibodies against three unique regions of this protein target confirm the same apparent molecular weight in our tests. The protein encoded by this gene contains five GTF2I-like repeats and each repeat possesses a potential helix-loop-helix (HLH) motif. It may have the ability to interact with other HLH-proteins and function as a transcription factor or as a positive transcriptional regulator under the control of Retinoblastoma protein. This gene is deleted in Williams-Beuren syndrome, a multisystem developmental disorder caused by deletion of multiple genes at 7q11.23. Alternative splicing of this gene generates at least 2 transcript variants.
- 1: Tassabehji, M., (2005) Science 310 (5751), 1184-1187.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 27-931
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $415.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.