- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human GTF2I.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: GTF2I antibody can be used for detection of GTF2I by ELISA at 1:312500. GTF2I antibody can be used for detection of GTF2I by western blot at 2.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 108 kDa, 112 kDa, 110 kDa, 110 kDa
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store GTF2I antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GTF2I
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GTF2I, WBS, DIWS, SPIN, IB291, BAP135, BTKAP1, TFII-I, WBSCR6, GTFII-I
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001509
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 169881252
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2969
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GTF2I is a multifunctional phosphoprotein with roles in transcription and signal transduction. It is deleted in Williams-Beuren syndrome, a multisystem developmental disorder caused by the deletion of contiguous genes at chromosome 7q11.23.This gene encodes a multifunctional phosphoprotein with roles in transcription and signal transduction. It is deleted in Williams-Beuren syndrome, a multisystem developmental disorder caused by the deletion of contiguous genes at chromosome 7q11.23. The exon (s) encoding 5' UTR has not been fully defined, but this gene is known to contain at least 34 exons, and its alternative splicing generates 4 transcript variants.
- 1: Desgranges, Z.P., (2005) Mol. Cell. Biol. 25 (24), 10940-10952.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 27-439
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.