- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human GTF2H3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: GTF2H3 antibody can be used for detection of GTF2H3 by ELISA at 1:2500. GTF2H3 antibody can be used for detection of GTF2H3 by western blot at 2.0/mL.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 34 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store GTF2H3 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GTF2H3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GTranscription Factor Antibodies2H3, P34, BTF2, TFB4, TFIIH
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001507
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 19923732
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2967
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GTranscription Factor Antibodies2H3 interacts with HIV-1 Tat as a component of the HIV-1 transcription pre-initiation complex, but is released from the elongation complex which includes P-TEFb. It synergizes with HIV-1 Tat to induce transcription elongation from the HIV-1 LTR promoter.
- 1: Zhou, M., et al., (2003) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 100 (22), 12666-12671.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 27-346
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.