- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Monkey, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This GTF2B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 42-71 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human GTF2B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 35 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GTF2B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Transcription initiation factor IIB, General transcription factor TFIIB, S300-II, GTF2B, TF2B, TFIIB
- Protein Accession Number: Q00403
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 135629
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2959
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes the general transcription factor IIB,one of the ubiquitous factors required for transcription initiationby RNA polymerase II. The protein localizes to the nucleus where itforms a complex (the DAB complex) with transcription factors IIDand IIA. Transcription factor IIB serves as a bridge between IID,the factor which initially recognizes the promoter sequence, andRNA polymerase II.
- 1: Wang, Y., et al. Curr. Biol. 20(6):548-553(2010)
- 2: Thompson, N.E., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 284(37):24754-24766(2009)
- 3: Gilman, B., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 284(14):9093-9098(2009)
- 4: Vogt, C., et al. J. Virol. 82(22):11446-11453(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-669
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.