- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This GTD2A antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 812-841 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human GTD2A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 107 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GTF2IRD2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: General transcription factor II-I repeat domain-containing protein 2A, GTF2I repeat domain-containing protein 2A, Transcription factor GTF2IRD2-alpha, GTF2IRD2, GTF2IRD2A
- Protein Accession Number: Q86UP8
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 187607027
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 84163
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GTD2A is unusual in that its coding sequence is mostly derived from Charlie8 repeat elements. However, there is mRNA and EST evidence to suggest that this gene is transcribed, and the encoded protein has a homolog in mouse, with which it shares 78% sequence identity. The exact function of this gene product is not known. It is inferred to be a transcription factor based on the presence of GTF2I-like repeats (containing helix-loop-helix motifs), also found in other proteins such as GTF2IRD1 and GTF2I. These three genes are clustered together on chr 7q11.23.
- 1: Hinsley, T.A., et al. Protein Sci. 13(10):2588-2599(2004)
- 2: Makeyev, A.V., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 101(30):11052-11057(2004)
- 3: Tipney, H.J., et al. Eur. J. Hum. Genet. 12(7):551-560(2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-726
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.