- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: 1-241
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Glutathione transferase omega-1 antibody can be used for the detection of Glutathione transferase omega-1 by Western Blot.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 27.6 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: GSTO1 antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GSTO1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GSTTLP28, Glutathione S-transferase omega-1, Glutathione S-transferase omega 1-1, GSTO-1, P28, SPG-R, GSTO 1-1, GSTTLp28, HEL-S-21, Glutathione transferase omega1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004823.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4758484
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9446
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FUNCTION: Exhibits glutathione-dependent thiol transferase and dehydroascorbate reductase activities.
CATALYTIC ACTIVITY: RX + glutathione = HX + R-S-glutathione.
SIMILARITY: Belongs to the GST superfamily. Omega family.
SUBCELLULAR LOCATION: Cytoplasm.
TISSUE SPECIFICITY: Ubiquitous. Highest expression in liver, skeletal muscle and heart. Lowest expression in brain, placenta and lung.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-7952
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.