- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This GSTO1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 126-155 amino acids from the Central region of human GSTO1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 28 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GSTO1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Glutathione S-transferase omega-1, GSTO-1, Glutathione S-transferase omega 1-1, GSTO 1-1, Glutathione-dependent dehydroascorbate reductase, Monomethylarsonic acid reductase, MMA(V) reductase, S-(Phenacyl)glutathione reductase, SPG-R, GSTO1, GSTTLP28
- Protein Accession Number: P78417
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6016173
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9446
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GSTO1 is a member of the theta class glutathione S-transferase-like (GSTTL) protein family. In mouse, this protein acts as a small stress response protein, likely involved in cellular redox homeostasis.
- 1: Wang,Y.H., et.al., Toxicol. Appl. Pharmacol. 241 (1), 111-118 (2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-607
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.