- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: RTQLIRLCYSSDHE
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:4000.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the mitochondria/ cytoplasm of HeLa cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GSTM3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GSTM3, glutathione S-transferase M3 (brain), GST5N: GSTB, GSTM3-3, GTM3, MGC3310, MGC3704, GST class-mu 3, S-(hydroxyalkyl)glutathione lyase M3, brain GSTN: brain type mu-glutathione S-transferase, glutathione S-alkyltransferase M3, glutathione S-aralkyltransferase M3, glutathione S-aryltransferase M3, glutathione S-transferase M3, glutathione S-transferase, Mu-3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000840.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 23065552
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2947
- 1: Hong GS, Heun R, Jessen F, Popp J, Hentschel F, Kelemen P, Schulz A, Maier W, Kölsch H. Gene variations in GSTM3 are a risk factor for Alzheimer's disease. Neurobiol Aging. 2007 Sep 26;
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-671
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.