- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-226 of human GSTK1 (NP_057001.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:100
IF: 1:50 - 1:100
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: MCF7
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: K-562
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: SW620
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse kidney
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 25kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GSTK1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Glutathione S-transferase kappa 1, GST 13-13, GST class-kappa, GSTK1-1, hGSTK1, Glutathione S-transferase subunit 13, GSTK1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 373156
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the kappa class of the glutathione transferase superfamily of enzymes that function in cellular detoxification. The encoded protein is localized to the peroxisome and catalyzes the conjugation of glutathione to a wide range of hydrophobic substates facilitating the removal of these compounds from cells. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 19-545
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.