- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: GSTA1 (AAH53578.1, 1 a.a. ~ 222 a.a) full length recombinant protein with GST tag. MW of the GST tag alone is 26 KDa.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: GSTA1 antibody can be used in Western Blot starting at 1:500, and immunohistochemistry starting at 1:250.
- PURIFICATION: Protein A Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1,k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.4
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store GSTA1 antibody at -20 °C or -80 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GSTA1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GSTA1, Gth1, Glutathione s-transferase a1, Gsta1-1, Glutathione S-transferase 2, GST class-alpha member 1, GST HA subunit 1, GST, class alpha, 1, Gst-epsilon, GST2
- Protein Accession Number: P08263
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 121730
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2938
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GSTA1 Antibody [2F7]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 51-953
- Size: 0.05 mg
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.