- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: GST
- IMMUNOGEN: Purified GST protein
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, ICC, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: GST antibody can be used at 1:2000 to 1:5000 for both immunoblot and ELISA testing. User needs to try out the titrations for optimization in IHC and ICC.
- SPECIFICITY: GST antibody binds specifically to the GST protein in cell lysate containing GST or GST fusion protein in a western blot analysis and other immunoassays.
- PURIFICATION: Affinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS Buffer containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: 2-8°C for one week and -20°C as an undiluted liquid for up to two years.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: gst
- Protein Accession Number: Q65QR8
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 81825471
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3075643
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 54-196
- Size: 0.1 mL
- List Price: $260.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.