- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human GSR purified from E. coli.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: GSR Antibody can be used for Immunohistochemistry in paraffin embeded tissues starting at 1:400, and Western Blotting starting at 1:2000,
- PURIFICATION: Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- BUFFER: HEPES with 0.15M NaCl, 0.01% BSA, 0.03% sodium azide, and 50% glycerol
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibody may be stored short term at 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GSR
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GSR, GR, GLUR, GRase, Glutathione reductase, GRD1
- Protein Accession Number: P00390
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 14916998
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2936
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GSR Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-387
- Size: 0.05 mL
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.