- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: A synthetic peptide of human GSN
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:100
Flow: 1:20 - 1:50
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HepG2
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 86kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GSN
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GSN, DKFZp313L0718, ADF, AGEL
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2934
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene binds to the 'plus' ends of actin monomers and filaments to prevent monomer exchange. The encoded calcium-regulated protein functions in both assembly and disassembly of actin filaments. Defects in this gene are a cause of familial amyloidosis Finnish type (FAF). Multiple transcript variants encoding several different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 19-206
- Size: 100 uL
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.