- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: 89-100
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: GSK-3A antibody can be used for the detection of GSK-3A by Western blot, may also work for IHC and ICC.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 51 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Antigen affinity-purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: GSK3A; antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GSK3A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Glycogen synthase kinase-3 alphaGSK-3 alpha,
- Protein Accession Number: NP_063937.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 11995474
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2931
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Glycogen synthase kinase 3 α. This protein belongs to the ser/thr family of protein kinases, Cdc2/cdkx subfamily; gsk-3 subsubfamily. It is implicated in the hormonal control of several regulatory proteins including glycogen synthase, myb, and the transcription factor c-jun.
- 1: Nikoulina,S. E., Ciaraldi,T. P., Mudaliar,S., Carter,L., Johnson,K. and Henry,R. R. Inhibition of glycogen synthase kinase 3 improves insulin action and glucose metabolism in human skeletal muscle Diabetes 51 (7), 2190-2198 (2002).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-7232
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.