- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: GSK3a (Ab-21) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around aa.19~23 (T-S-S-F-A) derived from Human GSK3α.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunohistochemistry: 1:50~1:100, Immunofluorescence: 1:100~1:200
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of total GSK3α protein. and does not detect GSK-3β protein.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 51 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GSK3A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GLUH1, GLUR1,
- Protein Accession Number: NP_063937.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 49574532
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2931
- Implicated in the hormonal control of several regulatory proteins including glycogen synthase, MYB and the transcription factor JUN
- 1: Barry FA, et al. (2003) FEBS Lett. 553 (1-2): 173-178. Koivisto L, et al. (2003) J Cell Sci. 116 (Pt 18): 3749-3760. Welsh G I, et al. (1996) Trends Cell Biol. 6:274-279. Srivastava A K, et al. (1998) Mol. Cell. Biochem. 182: 135-141. Cross D A, et al. (1995) Nature. 378: 785-789.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-258
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.