- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: GSK-3a Antibody [SBGSK3a4] for use in western blotting and immunoprecipitation assays.
- SPECIFICITY: GSK-3alpha
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in borate buffered saline, pH 8.2; No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GSK3A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Glycogen synthase kinase-3
- Protein Accession Number: P49840
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2931
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3) is a protein serine kinase that phosphorylates glycogen synthase and thereby inactivates it. Insulin stimulates the dephosphorylation of glycogen synthase at the sites phosphorylated by GSK-3 and subsequently inhibits GSK-3 acutely leading to the stimulation of glycogen synthesis. GSK-3 signaling is performed by two isoforms, GSK-3alpha and GSK-3beta. The two isoforms share 97% sequence similarity within their catalytic domains. GSK-3 has also been shown to play a role in protein synthesis, cell adhesion, cell proliferation, cell differentiation, microtubule dynamics, and cell motility.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-744
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.