- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This GSDMB antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 208-237 amino acids from the Central region of human GSDMB.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 47 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GSDMB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Gasdermin-B, Gasdermin-like protein, GSDMB, GSDML
- Protein Accession Number: Q8TAX9
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 182647404
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55876
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GSDMB is a protein with 3' exonuclease activity. Enzymes with this activity are involved in DNA replication, repair, and recombination. Similarity to an E. coli protein suggests that this enzyme may be a subunit of DNA polymerase III, which does not have intrinsic exonuclease activity.
- 1: Hur,J.W., et.al., Rheumatol. Int. 28 (8), 783-789 (2008)
- 2: Chen,M.J., et.al., Nucleic Acids Res. 35 (8), 2682-2694 (2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-516
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.