- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This GSC antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 38-65 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human GSC.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 28 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GSC
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Homeobox protein goosecoid, GSC
- Protein Accession Number: P56915
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 61252078
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 145258
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the bicoid subfamily of thepaired (PRD) homeobox family of proteins. The encoded protein actsas a transcription factor and may be autoregulatory. A similarprotein in mice plays a role in craniofacial and rib cagedevelopment during embryogenesis.
- 1: Zhang, Q., et al. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 125(3):979-987(2010)
- 2: Paterson, A.D., et al. Diabetes 59(2):539-549(2010)
- 3: Zhang, Q.G., et al. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 124(4):1157-1164(2009)
- 4: Schlade-Bartusiak, K., et al. Am. J. Med. Genet.146A (1), 117-123 (2008) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-088
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.