- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human GRPEL2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: GRPEL2 antibody can be used for detection of GRPEL2 by ELISA at 1:312500. GRPEL2 antibody can be used for detection of GRPEL2 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-10407 - Fetal Heart Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 25 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store GRPEL2 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GRPEL2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GRPEL2, DKFZp451C205, FLJ23713, FLJ33918, Mt-GrpE#2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_689620
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 40255109
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 134266
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GRPEL2 is an essential component of the PAM complex, a complex required for the translocation of transit peptide-containing proteins from the inner membrane into the mitochondrial matrix in an ATP-dependent manner. GRPEL2 seems to control the nucleotide-dependent binding of mitochondrial HSP70 to substrate proteins. GRPEL2 stimulates ATPase activity of mt-HSP70. GRPEL2 may also serve to modulate the interconversion of oligomeric (inactive) and monomeric (active) forms of mt-HSP70.
- 1: Naylor, D.J., (1998) J. Biol. Chem. 273 (33), 21169-21177.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 26-723
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.