- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant full-length human HSP90B1 protein was used as the immunogen for the GRP94 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western blot: 1-2 ug/ml
Immunofluorescence: 1-2 ug/ml
Immunohistology (FFPE): 1-2 ug/ml for 30 min at RT (1)
Prediluted format: incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
Titering of the GRP94 antibody may be required for optimal performance.
1. FFPE testing requires sections to be boiled in pH6 10mM citrate buffer for 10-20 minutes, followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes, prior to staining.
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HSP90B1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Endoplasmin, 94 kDa glucose-regulated protein, GRP-94, Heat shock protein 90 kDa beta member 1, Tumor rejection antigen 1, gp96 homolog, HSP90B1, GRP94, TRA1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7184
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Heat shock protein 90kDa beta member 1, known also as endoplasmin, gp96, grp94 and ERp99, is an HSP90 paralogue that is found in the endoplasmic reticulum. It plays critical roles in folding proteins in the secretory pathway such as Toll-like receptors and integrins. It has been implicated as an essential immune chaperone to regulate both innate and adaptive immunity. [Wiki]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 34-004
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.