- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant full-length human protein was used as the immunogen for the GRP94 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Immunofluorescence: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Western blot: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Immunohistology (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 min at RT (1)
Prediluted format: incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
Optimal dilution of the GRP94 antibody should be determined by the researcher.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM Citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HSP90B1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Endoplasmin, 94 kDa glucose-regulated protein, GRP-94, Heat shock protein 90 kDa beta member 1, Tumor rejection antigen 1, gp96 homolog, HSP90B1, GRP94, TRA1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7184
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Recognizes a protein of 94kDa, which is identified as the glucose-regulated protein 94 (grp94) and also tumor rejection antigen (gp96). Grp94 shows a high degree of sequence homology with the heat shock protein 90 (hsp90). This mAb is highly specific to grp94 and shows minimal cross-reaction with other members of the HSP90 family. Grps are a class of proteins unresponsive to heat shock and are induced by glucose deprivation. Grp94 has been briefly studied as a prognostic factor in breast cancer.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-474
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.