- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: A human partial recombinant protein was used as the immunogen for this Growth Hormone antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1ug/10^6 cells
IF: 1-2 ug/ml
IHC (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 min at RT (1)
The concentration stated for each application is a general starting point. Variations in protocols, secondaries and substrates may require the Growth Hormone antibody to be titered up or down for optimal performance.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM Citrate Buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Growth Hormone
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GH1, Growth hormone, GH, GHN, IGHD1B, GH-N, Pituitary growth hormone, Growth hormone 1, HGH-N, Somatotropin
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2688
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Pituitary growth hormone (GH) plays a crucial role in stimulating and controlling the growth, metabolism and differentiation of many mammalian cell types by modulating the synthesis of multiple mRNA species. These effects are mediated by the binding of GH to its membrane-bound receptor, GHR, and involve a phosphorylation cascade that results in the modulation of numerous signaling pathways. GH is synthesized by acidophilic or somatotropic cells of the anterior pituitary gland. Anti-GH is a useful marker in classification of pituitary tumors and the study of pituitary disease (acromegaly).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 34-057
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.